LOS ANGELES (February 29, 2016) — The Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) is delighted to announce the recent additions of valuable goods and services for the charity auction to benefit the association being held this week at The European Summit (TES).
Set for Feb. 29 through March 3 at the Hotel Calipolis in Barcelona, Spain, The European Summit is Europe’s leading B2B conference for the online entertainment industries, uniting representatives from the online affiliate, billing, casual dating, domain name, mobile technology, website services and traffic arenas, with a European focus.
The ASACP Auction will be held on Wednesday, March 2, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the hotel’s Sert Meeting Room, and features a range of in-demand items, including:
- An ICM Premium Domain Voucher for any.xxx, .sex, .porn, or .adult TLD (a $10,000 value —
- Two TPF registration badges and three night Tempe Mission Palms packages (a $3,000 value)
- A pair of Meet Market tables and registration badge packages for The Latin American Summit (a $3,400 value)
- A pair of “Instant Promo Packages” and registration badges for The European Summit in Prague (a 1,600€ value)
- Three Eurowebtainment Member Tickets worth 399€ each (a 1,200€ value)
- Three full page ads in PayoutMagazine worth $950 each (a $2,850 value)
- A $250 JuicyAds Traffic Voucher
- A $145 reserve batch bottle of Pyramid tequila, only sold in Mexico, courtesy of PrettyKitty
- $350 in design work from Zuzana Designs
- A 2017 Adult Webcam Conference package, with two badges, one table, and two tickets to the 2017 Adult Webcam Awards (a $1,200 value)
- Two $5,000 marketing consultation packages from Adult B2B Marketing
The TES promoters will project an ASACP logo on the wall during the auction and blast a newsletter promoting the auction, plus a table at the event where information about the association will be available, along with prime banner placement, free show admission and a complimentary hotel room at the event venue.
“ICM Registry is delighted to support Tim and the ASACP auction and their continued hard work,” says ICM’s Stephen Winyard. “We will also help promote the winning bidder of the $10,000 Premium Domain voucher with a free listing on xxx.xxx.”
In addition to the generosity of ICM, CCBill, TES, and the other donors, the association is grateful to Cam4, which is sponsoring ASACP Executive Director Tim Henning’s air travel expenses, so that he may attend The European Summit.
“ASACP is overwhelmed by the generous outpouring of much needed support we are receiving during this time of decreasing budgets and increasing costs,” Henning says. “This auction and other fundraising efforts will enable us to continue carrying on our mission of protecting the children into the future.”
“I hope that TES attendees will take this exclusive opportunity to secure the resources they need, while supporting the association,” Henning adds. “It’s a win-win for businesses, the association, and children.”
For more information, visit ASACP.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1996, ASACP is a non-profit organization dedicated to online child protection.
ASACP is comprised of two separate corporate entities, the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection and the ASACP Foundation. The Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization. ASACP manages a membership program that provides resources to companies in order to help them protect children online. The ASACP Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. The ASACP Foundation battles child pornography through its CP Reporting Hotline and helps parents prevent children from viewing age-restricted material online with its Restricted To Adults (RTA) website label (www.rtalabel.org). ASACP has invested 20 years in developing progressive programs to protect children, and its relationship in assisting the adult industry’s child protection efforts is unparalleled. For more information, visit www.asacp.org.